Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Newbie

Gosh, what has the world come to. Now I have a blog. I never thought this day would come. I used to think they were annoying. Why would people need to write about their day to day lives and expect people to read it. But then my friends started doing it and I was reading theirs all the time so I started thinking it would be a good idea for us too. Since we have family all over, I thought it would be a good way to share with our friends and family what is going on in our world. Berger World as I am calling it :) Plus, it is much easier to make than the website I tried to create for us. I will be posting some of my favorite pics from the wedding and honeymoon and there will be more and more to come!! Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're good at this!! Very cool!!